Look guys. I did it! I have a blog. I can't believe I'm doing this... BUT! Jess and Rachel convinced me. Thank you? Curse you? I'm not really sure which one yet... I don't really know what to say for this first post since I plan to keep my blog private. A.K.A. You don't need an introduction to me since I have to know you in order for you to see this... Uhh... *crickets chirping*
Just know that I am on here. I'm gonna test it out. I'm hoping I can use this as a journal-on-steroids: record my thoughts, but it'll have pictures and hopefully look cute! I hope you're not expecting anything too spectacular, cuz this is gonna take some getting used to. But if you're following this, WELCOME! Please feel free to leave your thoughts, encouragement, criticism, etc. :)
P.S. I'm in need of help. Anyone willing to give me a tutorial? :)

2 comments:
Dearest Darling Mallory. This makes me rather happy. I'm sorry to have peer-pressured you into it...but not genuinely sorry...just kind of sorry. :) But a "Journal on steroids" is the perfect way to describe what you've just found yourself caving to.
Okay. So to put your fabulous new blog on private...
- you click on "Design" in the top right corner of your blog.
- Then you pick the tab that says "Settings" towards the left of the page.
- Then you click on the "Permissions" tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Voila. You can set your blog to private. :)
Mallory! Happiness in all it's forms! I'm glad you've given in. :) Muahahaha. Only one roommate left... :) But it's so much fun! I love it, except when I get behind...like now. :) But it's still great!
Congrats. :)
Post a Comment