IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!
Opening Credits: “She’s My Kind of Rain” –Tim McGraw
Waking Up: “Can’t Take It In” –Imogen Heap
Waking Up: “Can’t Take It In” –Imogen Heap
I wish the beginning was how waking up was for me.
First Day At School: “Terrified” – Katharine McPhee feat. Jason Reeves
First Day At School: “Terrified” – Katharine McPhee feat. Jason Reeves
The title fits. Actual lyrics? Not so much.
Falling In Love: “First Time” -Lifehouse
Fight Song: “This Time” –Carrie Underwood
Breaking Up: “Show Me What I’m Looking For” –Carolina Liar
Falling In Love: “First Time” -Lifehouse
Fight Song: “This Time” –Carrie Underwood
Breaking Up: “Show Me What I’m Looking For” –Carolina Liar
Prom: “Our Town” –James Taylor
Life's OK: “Positoovity” –Little Mermaid Broadway soundtrack
Most completely perfect!
Mental Breakdown: “Cowboy, Take Me Away” –Dixie Chicks
That would most definitely cure a mental breakdown!
Mental Breakdown: “Cowboy, Take Me Away” –Dixie Chicks
That would most definitely cure a mental breakdown!
Driving: “If Only” –Little Mermaid Broadway soundtrack
Flashback: “Come Home” –OneRepublic and Sara Bareilles
Getting Back Together: “Lost” -Anouk
Wedding: “On A Night Like This” –Dave Barnes
Flashback: “Come Home” –OneRepublic and Sara Bareilles
Getting Back Together: “Lost” -Anouk
Wedding: “On A Night Like This” –Dave Barnes
Sheer perfection!
Birth of Child: “Just The Way You Are” –Bruno Mars
Final Battle: “He Lives In You (reprise)” – Lion King Broadway soundtrack
Death Scene: “Corner” –Allie Moss
Funeral Song: “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” –Michael Jackson and Siedah Garrett
End Credits: “I See You” –Leona Lewis
Birth of Child: “Just The Way You Are” –Bruno Mars
Final Battle: “He Lives In You (reprise)” – Lion King Broadway soundtrack
Death Scene: “Corner” –Allie Moss
Funeral Song: “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” –Michael Jackson and Siedah Garrett
End Credits: “I See You” –Leona Lewis
Why must MY end credits be the same as the waste-of-a-Pocahontas-remake movie?

2 comments:
yours pretty much fit so well it was kindof isane. in the membrane! ya like how i put a song in...haha i love it. i also had to comment on this cuz i like songs. and you. win:)
Oh my heart! I finally have a few minutes to stop and smell your blog!...okay...so that doesn't work so well as "roses." So maybe you should just disregard the fact that I just typed that and didn't delete it.
This post is awesome. The songs fit so perfectly! I'm half-tempted to do this myself...hmm...
Post a Comment