Family days: (At least) 5
![]() |
| Yep, I'm gonna be the shortest soon. |
Family parties: 5
![]() |
| The Cannon family nativity. Can you tell what everyone is? |
![]() |
| Goaslind girls We learned "The Art of Kissing" at this party. |
Wedding receptions attended: 1, should have been 2
![]() |
| I don't actually really know either of them... But I was a wing man to this wedding. |
Meals at Training Table: 4
![]() |
| Doesn't get much better than their cheese fries and dipping sauce. |
Pizza as a meal: 5
![]() |
| And the pizza was never the same brand or company. |
Average number of hours spent watching TV/movies everyday: 5
![]() |
| Big Bang Theory, primarily. Bazinga! |
Books read: 1.5 (Yeah, I'm disappointed too.)
![]() |
| I'm finally re-reading these! |
Days spent with Fin and Tuck: 6
![]() |
| Uncle Rich taught Tucker the pull-my-finger trick. Classy. |
Days getting paid to play with Fin and Tuck: 2
![]() |
| Fin couldn't have been happier about her three new dolls. |
Days volunteering in a special needs pre-school class: 2
![]() |
| Kids never cease to amaze me. |
Rounds of Sardines: 4
![]() |
| With Melissa's family. They have the best New Years traditions! |
Days spent shopping: 5
![]() |
| This store is exhausting. |
Snow cones consumed: 1
![]() |
| Tiger's blood Snow cone, to be exact. |
Visits to Target: 3
![]() |
| Logan seriously needs one of these! |
Days spent completely in sweats just because I could: 3
![]() |
| My wardrobe in this picture states pretty clearly where my loyalties lie. |
Average hours of sleep per night: 10
![]() |
| I definitely felt this happy while I was sleeping! |
Hours spent stressing over school: 0 (Zip, zilch, nada!)
![]() |
| This is what being carefree feels like. Even in December. |
My break was amazingly superstarous! As you can see, it included a lot of relaxing and zero stress. But it's also good to be back to real life in my beloved Logan. Today was my first day of a new semester. It was good! Really good. Despite the fact that being ready, functioning, and having something to do at 9 a.m. was REALLY early, I thoroughly enjoyed today and am looking forward to the semester to come. It's a continuation of last semester, so I kind of know what to expect. Good feeling! I'm nervous and still slightly overwhelmed, but it's good! I'm excited about life and have good feelings about what's to come.
Also, my one of my best friends gets home from his mission in 17 days!! Winning.
![]() |
| Aviators! |




















2 comments:
Holy Stars Batman. I'm overwhelmed that you posted something. good work
Your Christmas Break was awesome! 0 stress? I'm jealous. And I realized...that I miss my sweats. I need one of those days.
Ricky comes home in 17 days?!? Time flies!!! FLIP!
I'm happy your happy Mal Pal!
Post a Comment