Since I've been a slacker, it's double post night. Woot! I'm setting records people.
Day 8
A picture (or pictures) that makes you laugh
I can't pick one.
Picture overload.
Words underload?
Sit back and enjoy.
 |
Squinty Asian Eyes
SAE |
 |
| I am a champion bowler. This was how Haley and I reacting to me getting a gutter ball using the kiddie rail. |
 |
| C1. |
I'm extremely photogenic.
 |
| Exhibit A |
 |
| Exhibit B. |
 |
| Elise and I "being dead." |
 |
| Grad nigh photo booth. |
 |
| Harry Potter 6 premier. I promise Kira is not drunk or hungover! |
 |
| Jello slurping! I think this is after I found out how Jello is made. |
 |
| Check out how lurpy I was in junior high. |
 |
Jess, Taylor, and I dressed up as Apollo Anton Ohno. I look like I'm falling asleep.
Exhibit C. |
 |
| Peanut butter in our hair--as a moisturizer--and shiny face masks. |
 |
| Seductive Newsies. |
 |
| So many good things about this picture! Velvet dress and velvet chair, clunky shoes, white tights... |
 |
| Worst Family Picture EVER! Good thing they were free. |
 |
| Youth Conference caged creeper |
 |
| This is what a spontaneous photo shoot turns into. |
Thanks for watching.
2 comments:
I just about peed my pants. Serious.
so many fun pics!!!
Post a Comment