Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lucky Number 7

*Sorry this challenge is taking so long... This post was hard for me. Not convinced about this answer either.
But here goes Day 7.
A picture of your most treasured item.


This is one of those pictures that I, embarrassingly, took on my webcam. BUT! It shows two of my most prized possessions: the Cheetah Snuggie and Stevie! Both items have been mentioned in my 10 facts post, which is why I'm not sure I like this answer.

Stevie, as mentioned, is my sleeping companion. I really sleep with him every night. I sleep like a rock pretty much all the time, so I think I'd manage without him, but I like falling asleep holding something. Future husband, if you're reading this, be prepared to share the bed with Stevie or your arm with me. :)

Instead of pajamas on Christmas eve this past year, my siblings and I all got Snuggies! 
Best. Idea. Ever. 
It really is so nice to watch a movie or read with this thing on. You all know you hate trying to keep your arms warm under a blanket while trying to hold a book or channel surf.
 I promise I can convert all of you into believers of the Snuggie.


No comments: