Someone I want to trade places with for a day
This one was hard for me, and I'm still not convinced this is my best answer.
But, here it goes!
Kent Boyd
SYTYCD Season 7
This boy melts my heart! I mentioned in a previous post that I want to be his best friend. This being true, I almost picked "Kent's best friend" for this post. Then I realized I wouldn't want to stop being his best friend. So instead, I want to be him.
He is so dang cute!
He's always so happy and friendly.
He's an INCREDIBLE dancer.
And so humble too.
This dance was my favorite of his! I have one friend who thinks I'm a weirdo for liking this one so much. But I have another friend who loves it just as much as I do. Or more.
Anyways, you should watch it and then get addicted to Kent.
This is what made me fall in love with the kid. I'm sorry for the terrible quality, but you can still see how great he is.
There ya go.
I want to be Kent Boyd for a day and dance my heart out and making everyone want to hug me and pinch my cheeks.
![]() |
| Love. |



1 comment:
So basically, I just teared up thinking about watching the dance. And I realized that if you were Kent for a day, I would be best friends with Kent (for a day). So I whole heartedly agree with this post. Will you dance for me?
Post a Comment