A picture of the cast of your favorite T.V. shows
Woot! This one will be easy.
Number 1:
So You Think You Can Dance
![]() |
| Dance, dance, dance... |
My love for this show is outrageous. I think Kent will forever be my favorite--I still just want to be his best friend--but I'm very much looking forward to what this season brings.
Number 2:
Friends
![]() |
| I'll be there for you (when the rain starts to pour)... |
This has consistently been one of my favorites for, literally, as long as I can remember. I used to watch it with my parents all the time when I was little. I didn't fully comprehend the greatness of the show then, but I definitely do now!
Number 3:
Gilmore Girls
![]() |
| "Where you lead, I will follow..." |
THIS show is fast paced, witty, and hilarious! The banter between this mother-daughter duo never ceases to amaze and entertain me. The show wouldn't be complete without Sookie, Richard and Emily, or Miss Patty though. Oh the joy...
And, an honorable mention, my guilty pleasure:
Say Yes to the Dress
I don't know why, exactly, I love it so much, but I can watch this show for hours!




No comments:
Post a Comment