I have many a blog post that have been started in Blogger or just in my head, but I just haven't gotten around to finishing them. Most of those posts are to spotlight some of my favorite people, so look forward to those. This post, however, starts the 30 day challenge. I'm hoping it will help me get in the groove of blogging and make it less daunting. Hope, being key here. Wish me luck!
Here goes...
Day 1:
A picture of yourself and 10 random facts
![]() |
| My chalk art on a park bench. |
1. Hi. My name is Mallory. I'm an addict.
To color.
I think I would cease to exist without it.
And LOTS of it!
Purple wins though.
2. I am incapable of throwing a football.
Yeah, I throw like a girl.
3. I sleep on a contour pillow--like an old woman.
And with a stuffed monkey, named Stevie--like a 7-year old.
4. I am very much extrinsically motivated:
I have a really hard time sticking to something if I'm not being graded/paid for/pressured by someone else's high expectations/etc.
5. I was born, still am, and forever will be a night owl.
On my birthday, my roommates asked me what time of day I was born. I said 6:30. One of them asked morning or night. Kaitlin, who obviously knows me well, responded, "Mallory? In the morning? Ha!"
Yeah, it goes back that far.
6. My Cheetah print Snuggie (a.k.a. WTF blanket: Dead animal style) is one of my most prized possessions.
7. I can never live alone! I am far too content spending all day, everyday in my pajamas doing absolutely nothing and conversing with no one.
8. My birthday is the one and only day I like having any specific attention. Otherwise, I promise Haley or one of my friends are more entertaining.
9. Simple pleasures bring me far more joy than any extravagant gift or show ever could.
10. Very rarely do I like silence. I always have music or some sort of background noise. Even while I'm reading sometimes.
Ta-dah!
There you have it, folks. Ten, hopefully semi-obscure, facts about
me, myself, and I.


1 comment:
HA! Purple DOES win. And some of things things I actually didn't know. haha. Guess I need to hang out with you more. Also, you should know that my security word verification word is Spiev. That is all.
Post a Comment