Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day dos

A picture of myself.
With the person I've been the closest with.
The longest.

"Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters."
Yep. This is a semi cop out, but it's true. 
Haley and I have been pretty tight since the day she was born. I was so excited to have a baby sister and I always wanted to hold her and sing to her. We shared a room all through my elementary school years, which was a little rough at times, but we've been separated since I started 7th grade. 
That was good for us.
We never went to the same junior high/middle school because we moved right before both of our 7th grade years.
We had a quick little rough patch when she first started high school in the same building as me.
(She's a flirt. I got jealous.)
We quickly got over it though and gained many good friends in common.
Haley just graduated high school last week and is planning on moving up to Utah State. I'm super excited to have her (and a car) up there! It'll be interesting living across the street from her, but nice to have family so close for a change.
I consider Haley one of my best friends. We have a lot of similarities (like how we handle dating and relationships) as well as many differences; I like to call it "complementary personalities."
I'm extremely grateful I get along with my sister, the girl I've grown up with, so very well!
I love you Schmay!

No comments: