Guess what?! I can email pretty much anyone now! Mission
rules changed so we can even email friends now. So nice! Now I can email
Melissa! Friends, if you read this, you can email me! I can't guarantee you'll
get long responses, but it's so much faster for me to type than write!
Okay. Now that that's out of the way... :) Mom, thank you
for the St. Patricks package. I love the lucky shirt! Haha, and my companions
and I have definitely enjoyed the Skittles and chocolate coins.
Funny story, Sister Gentry went on an exchange on Friday to
Saturday morning. After picking her back up, we went to visit a family. We were
sitting in the car outside his house for a minute catching up. (It HAD been 24
hours since we had since we had seen each other.) When we got out, Tyler, the
14-year old son, came out of the house. He was all riled up. He said that there
had been break-ins on the street recently so he got nervous and called his
grandma. He said he was about to call the cops but decided to wait. We were
grateful for that. He said he had been watching our car while we were out there
and noticed the person in the back--me--holding something dark in their hands.
He was thinking it would be something dangerous. I was braiding my hair. Haha
we got a kick out of that! Poor Tyler was so nervous.
We have been working mostly with visiting less-active
families in the ward this week. Pretty much everyone we talked to on Friday had
cancer or had a family member who had just died of cancer. It was so sad! We're
also getting to know enough members well enough that we have places to stop to
use the bathroom or get a drink, so that's nice, but we wish we had more people
to teach! We'll keep working though. It'll happen. :)
Boys, I expect to hear about your birthdays! Spence, I heard
you made bank! Way to go. You picked good friends haha. Drew, I got a letter
from Lida and she said that you looked very handsome. I expect to see some
pictures and hear all about it. You can just answer all the questions I asked
in your letter. Thanks. :)
I'm sure all of you will enjoy the Jazz tickets for this
week. Mom can have some boy-free time. :)
I have a package request. Just two things. 1) my gray Toms
type shoes. Haley, hopefully you haven't taken and trashed them... 2) a black
split slip. I found them on sistermissionary.com before I cam, and they were like
12 bucks I think? Sister Karratti said she got hers at Sister Missionary Mall
down in Happy Valley. My guess is that you should be able to find them online,
eithersistermissionary.com or
etsy or something, easier than going down to Provo. I would muchly appreciate
it, but no rush!
Thank you family! I love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment