Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Q&A


Family,
Hello again! Mom, dad, and boys, have fun in Vegas this week! This is gonna have to be quick today--sorry--but I had a couple friends email me. I tried to email them really fast, but it's hard. I still love you all just as much though! Boys, since you're on break with no homework, I expect at least an email from you, k? Drew, I NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THE DANCE! K thanks. :) I got the pictures--you looked great! I like to bow tie and suspenders. Good choice.

Dad, you asked a bunch of questions about mission stuff that I will try and remember to answer them all. Right now, we have about 250 missionaries in Fort Worth,  but they are definitely coming in faster than they're leaving. I haven't heard anything about splitting the mission yet, but maybe. There were 26 newbies that came last transfer, and the group gets bigger every time. There are 15 sisters coming in May! When Sister Karratti came out she was one of two sisters. It's pretty exciting! We have district meetings once a week, unless we have a zone training, interviews, or conference. Or during transfer week. That would be crazy. We have zone training once a month, which is just our zone. Zone conference and interviews with President alternate every transfer. So we had interviews in my first transfer, zone conference this transfer. Zone conference is 3-4 zones all together with President and the AP's. We haven't had any full mission conferences, but I think Sister Karratti said they don't even do that because the mission is so big; they split them up and have at least 2-3. So we see our whole district once a week, but sometimes in bigger settings than others. :) I LOVE the talk you mentioned! I actually read it a couple weeks ago, and Sister Karratti have referenced the "see them in white" thing multiple times. President Monson is the best! :) Also, I take it, Jared is your 1st counselor in  Elders Quorum? Let me know when you get everyone figured out and called. I'm sure you'll be great! :) And tell Clint hello from me. I appreciate getting the ward newsletter every month, so thank whoever sends those too please. :)

Mom, I got the Easter package in time! Thank you so much! I love reading those pages every day! There's a lot of information, so it's hard to absorb it all, but it's so good. I hope you guys are reading it too. :) Thank you for the money warning as well. I'm trying not to spend that money too much, but sometimes things just come up. I'll be careful. :)

I love you all! I hope you have a fabulous time in St. George and celebrating Easter!
Love,
Mal/Sister Goaslind

No comments: