I passed my 100 day mark of my mission this week! I started
keeping track in the MTC, and have just continued. It was pretty exciting. I
thought about making a 100 things project.
This week has been good! I'm learning a lot about how to be a missionary, and how to teach people, and how to be a good companion. It's crazy to me how much there is to learn when I have a singular focus. I'm excited for how much that means I'll get to learn throughout the eternities--if I can learn so much as a missionary and the basic doctrines of the church, how much is there to learn about everything else in this world, universe even, and the gospel!
Family, thank you so much for all of the emails! Drew! Thank
you for finally sending me such a comprehensive update! It's good to know
you're still alive and doing well. And, being a lady killer! Jackson, I think
you need to eat some more peanut butter sandwiches. I believe you can pass the
100 pound mark. :) Spanky! I miss your hugs! Keep hugging mom, and I'll just
have to make for em when I get home. :) Haley, SEND ME THE VIDEO OF OPENING
YOUR CALL! I do have headphones and I want to hear it.
News of the week: I am being transferred! I found out
Wednesday that I would be transferred and that I'd be whitewashing, but I
didn't know where to or who my companion would be. I found out this morning
that I'm going to... Waco! Actually, the town is called Hewitt, and my
companion will be Sister Mitchell. She trained one of my MTC companions, so I
know who she is, but I don't know her yet. You will get to hear all about her
soon though. My new address will be:
1700 Breezy Apt. #298
Waco, TX 76712
If you've sent anything this week, my companions here will
have my address and they can forward them to me.
Sister Karratti and I are really sad to be separating, but
we know we'll be friends forever (Aw!) She plans to come visit you family, so
don't be too surprised if a stranger shows up at the end of May sometime.
:)
Mom, I will try and remember to send you measurements next
week. I think any color would be good. I always like colorful skirts
because I have a lot of neutral shirts. Or, I wouldn't mind a tan/brown skirt.
I have black, gray, and navy, but no brown. Thanks mom!
We have a P-day activity today, so I'm sorry this is so
short. I need to start planning out what to say to you guys so I can breeze
through all of the important stuff. I'll work on it. Promise.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Love,
Mal/Sister Goaslind

No comments:
Post a Comment