Monday, May 20, 2013

Short and Sweet


Family,
This is going to be really, really short and for that I apologize. We've had a crazy P-day and are supposed to be getting haircuts in 12 minutes. I love you all though! And am so excited to talk to you on Sunday. Yes, 8:00 my time and 7:00 your time.

We've actually had a really good week, besides the mission conference with Elder Cook and 3 members of the Seventy. We set another baptism date with Sarah. Her husband is a less-active member so they were a referral from the bishop. She's AWESOME!! We love going to see her. She asks all the right questions and really wants to change and be better. It's fantastic. I'll tell you more about her on Sunday or next week in my email.

The conference was awesome. It was so cool to see a chapel full of missionaries. We sang Hark All Ye Nations and Hope of Israel and that was powerful! They had all the sisters sit in the front so there was just a bunch of elders voices booming behind us. It was a really good conference with lots of good guidance. Our mission president and his wife were overwhelmed at the sight of us and got emotional; that was weird, but awesome!

Okay. We really have to go. I'll TALK to you in 6 days! :)

Love,
Sister Goaslind

No comments: